Night Out Cooking Class!
Hello everyone … we’ve had so many requests for classes outside of our private tastings. So here is the first Night Out Cooking Class – Serrano Honey Glazed Salmon. $45.00 per person – discount for multiple guest sign up
Saturday March 10th – 5:00 – 7:30pm
Cultivated Tree Olive Oil – 3775 Windermere Pkwy, Ste F Cumming Ga 30041
What to Expect:
Cooking can seem daunting at times with busy schedules and little time to truly relax. Chef Amanda will walk us through replicating delicious food at home by understanding a few professional techniques. Learn how to pan fry salmon to perfection, how to put together delicious appetizers and even desert with little effort. If you’re just interested in the relaxation aspect – then sit back and enjoy. We promise you’ll learn some little tidbit and you’ll have some fun. Grab a spouse, a friend or come solo … we look forward to welcoming you!
- Serrano Honey Glazed Salmon will be the feature …
- Starters of stuffed tomatoes and Artichoke Bruchetta
- Creamy Lemon Curd Ricotta with shortbread
- Fresh roasted coffee … we’ll have decaf if you like!
- Receive 10% off any product purchase made during the event
We look forward to welcoming you – BYOB, but we will be serving non-alcoholic beverage.